School, life, birthday and resolution
Hi guys, been a while havent blog for quite for while liao. Its all because of the sever. I actually blog 2 days ago, the server suddenly go haywire and delete everything. Grr.. By the way, before I begin, just want to tell you all guys I get my webcam up. HAHA. Its quite cool k, so hurry get one also so that you guys can show me your magic finger yea..Finally school started last week. Lectures and tutorials have commenced. Currently I am having 14 hours of lecture and tutorials. Jealous right? But the load down here its quite heavy k.. For a person like me who never touch any books for 2 years. Indeed, I am now studying 4 units, and I got stuck at 2 liao.. Lucky for me, microeconomics and Inormation Technology is quite easy. But the other 2, Financial accounting and Management and Organisation is quite new.. Even then, I can only catch 60% of the ah-mo slang during lectures. Not to mention during tutorials.. Everyone is like participating and showing off their ah mo slang, I can’t even participate cause I even have difficulty to catch them what they said. And even I do, I scare they will reply “sorry, pardon, or even worse, what e f@$5 did you said?”
Well, yesterday morning I went to the beach with a group of friends in the beach. The beach is so beautiful loh. The sky is clear blue, and the water is so clear. In addition, the sand are so soft and cool to step on. The only thing that is bad is the UV rays and the sun. It is scorching hot and strong. Everyone at this hour is getting bit feverish due to sun-burn.. It is such a different feel from the Singapore one.. HAHA, man made beaches. I think they should just get the mangrove and swamp back.. However, I made a mistake.. I didn’t bring extra clothing along@! ARGH. I miss all the fun man. Haha. Lucky manage to play volleyball and captain ball. I will post some photos soon. So look forward to it.
Just then, I have a little celebration for my 21st birthday. My floormates gave me a surprise just now. I still remember that they trick me into telling them what kind of cake I like. But I didn’t figure out that time. I am really grateful for them loh.. We just get to know each other for like 3 weeks, and now we are so close together. I am really glad that I am able meet such great friends here in Perth, and definitely, I will treasure the times we spend together. Btw, it’s a delicious mango cake k! Yea, thank you JJ for coming just now also.
Next will be the 21st resolutions that I make..
= To study hard here in Perth!
= Turn my life around and break mine 21 years of lonely and boring life
= improve my ah-mo slang and England
= to forget about army!! (haha)
= Most important, get closer and have a stronger relationship with Jesus and the Lord.

6 Comments:
firstly.. happy 21st.. haha..
anyway.. ur main pt is to haolian ur friends there v nice to u izzit.. haha.. nicer than us rite?!? how sad.. tsk tsk.. haha..
HAPPY 21ST BDAY!!!
wah..14hrs per wk ah..so gd..not like mine..only 6hrs..WAHAHHA..hmm..i see u did hv a gd time..i wan de mango cake too!!! send some over lah..haha..enjoy ur day k..n got time learn to ang mo slang also lah..erm..nope..urs will b d*ggi* slang..more powerful ah..heez..
hey gabriel chan, Happy 21st birthday!! haha, glad to know that you're enjoying yrself there. eh, make sure you make those resolutions of you come true ya? all thes best!!
Ehh..! shiying, u haf a blog? :) pls resize pics.. haha.. glad to read tht u've settled down nicely n haf found friends... :) tk care. i link u k?
yea, hahhaa
xie xie for everyone support
hahaha
kk, i will update again soon.
anwyay, photo thing i know lah..
hahaha..
stop cursing me. next one will be different
hey chan mali chan..happy birthday! when are you gonna loose your virginity? hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home