Post Birthday
Heya! Have been a week never blog liao. Sorry, to keep you guys waiting. I was quite busy here actually. Anyway, for the wait, I have upload some photos for all of you too see. Busy with what? lectures, tutorials, assignments, and a test next week.Plz loh, for a person like me who dun know what time management is and who play with guns for the past 2 years, its so difficult to open the books. Even then, it takes me like 20min to just finish one page of the text. I think I really gotta do something about it.
Anyway, after my birthday, I have been doing nth other than studies. Spend more hours watching anime and movies share by other people on the network from the hostel. The network is really full of stuff. Anime, movies, songs, funny clips. I wonder how they have so much space External drive? I guess so too. Some computers like have few hundred movies in their desktop. I wonder how they got so much.
But from this week, I must not touch the network anymore. Or else I am gonna fail. Haha. I can feel the pressure already, the pace is really fast compare to JC. They just finish elasticity in the mirco unit. It is damm fast and I am taking 4 units. I really can’t catch the pace. But regardless of how, need to wack through liao..
Do I sound hardworking?
Haha, dun get the wrong idea, I only spend like 2 hr studying each day.
I am still the slacker that you guys know of man.
Oh yeah, I nearly forget. Just go chiong last Thursday. Go to a place call Paramount in the city. Anyway, its an event called “Mambo Red” which is organised by the Singapore Student Society every half of the year. I thought it is gg to be boring, but it actually turn out to be quite happening. The only thing wrong is that it organised on Thursday. I still got a 9am lecture on Friday man. Haha. So in the end, I did’n really drink and I left at about 1am. Dull.
The taxi fare is damm expensive. Though its just like a trip from jurong east to clementi, I feel like paying a trip from Jurong east to Orchard. You won’t want to take the taxi even you just miss the 30min bus. And the transportation here is crappy. Half an hour 1 bus durin the weekend.
Gotta go study liao. I will tell you more next week during the break. And the following photos are some that my fren took during the trip to zoo. Except for the exotic reptiles and the koalas, there is not much difference compare to Singapore one. Haha. Go with quite a unique people, got Japanese, Malaysians, German, and Swedish.





Oh ya, still have to give thanks to Calyn for the help she contributed to getv the tag board and counter up. Haha, the counter is at the bottom of the page. Will get it back up soon.

3 Comments:
woo~ i can see dat u r having a great time over at aussie huh..go chiong somemore..haha..so got to noe any caucasian gers anot..wahha.. =)
hehe the pics look nicer now.. not so scary le.. that time so big. hee. study hard ar.. dun watch too many animes like someone we know. haha. tk care.. i wil link u whn i find time to. haha im too lazy.. lol.
yoz!! william... how is australian pub compared to singapore's?? lol looks like you are enjoying life har... not as sad as u seems to be when u are in singapore... good luck!!
KarWei
Post a Comment
<< Home