I am very angry now..
Damm it, its been a long time since i am pissed with anyone..The story starts like this, one fine day a girl come over and treat us porridge, then i say something very wrong which pissed her off. I was joking then cause usually she can take jokes, but dunno why she got heat up so fast.
So 2 days later, i buy somthing for her and treat her something to apologize. Fine, i thought the story had ended. Then today, during lunch, she seat at our table. At first, i wanna say that her porridge is nice. I really mean what i say. Biut dunno what happen, she feel insulted by my words and she got pissed again. Whao kao, it was really nice and i didn lie and she get pissed of that, i got no clue what the hell is going on.
Never mind, because of that, i was unable to study so after lunch, i went to sleep straight away. After dinner, i went to the libary to study and on the way back i bought pizza for my friends. Coincidently, she was in Joanne's room. At first, i wanna leave but cant cause i am sharing a pizza with joanne. So i go treat that girl a slice of pizza too. Then, i dunno what happen, she keep on shooting at me at what i said. I remember i said something like "girls shouldn talk to guys when he is playing DOTA" ok fine, its ok cause i can take jokes. However, she keep shooting at him non-stop even though i tried to pull the attention away. I remember she repeated this "then next time you get a muted girlfriend loh.." like 3 to 4 times.
After that, she bring up the porridge thing again. Okay, she said why i took her key, okay, i took it that time so she can stay in aidan's room and aidan can do the recording for jean's birthday. Then she said very fun is it.. Come on, got 2 times she took my key and i didn even complain or get angry with it. I don't understand why she bring it up and get angry with it when i return the favour (jokingly).
The next thing she said is "you think saying sorry and buying things for me will get things back to square one ar..."
come on, you don't forgive me is fine. But i also got my own pride. You think there are so many guys will come personally in front of your room to say sorry and buy food for you meh? Do she need to bring it up and attack me? Taking my actions for granted. I feel so hurted now.. I don't even want to finish up the pizza.
well, lets talk about other things. There is another spider in my room! its not like those small small you play with during secondary school. It was quite big ok! OMG, i got no idea how it get into my room. damm it. I scare they build a nest in my room. But when i do spotcheck, it look okay leh. And finally, the stupid flies are back. They don't buzz around food. But they buzz around human beings. You shouldn be surpirsed when there are 3 to 4 flies on your back when you walk.
Anyway, i better do study now even though i want to sleep to forget it...
i feel so sad just now after lunch and now come 2nd wave. I admit i was wrong initially and apologize, but since she still like that, its better to leave things as it is. i was so sad that i cant even reply to counter her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home