Sunday, October 23, 2005

I NEED TO FOCUS

ARGH... just only left 2 more weeks to exam, i am still not serious at studying.. WHat the hack i am doing man. Right now i am so hungry. I wanna eat something like porrigde or noodles... I am so sick of instant noodles already.

2 days ago, i just went to see the rockson blog given to me by ming wei. Well, what i want to comment is that i find it quite humourous at first. Forget about the vulgarities, but it is getting more and more off. Criticizing too much about Singapore is a stupid and useless act. I was wondering will he get into trouble one day. Although it was an amusing post, but if you want to vent your anger at singapore so much by blogging, then i wish to advise him to leave this place and get a better life elsewhere. i should not comment further cause it is just a blog. But a blog that appeal to so many readers will create disatisfaction to more people against the country.

OMG, why am i talking about this. i better do some reading now. Can't wait to see the last episode of full metal panic : the second raid. It was a great series. The environment and animation is greatly done with a super interesting plot. If you miss it, you must definately watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home