Monday, February 27, 2006

Back in Perth for the second time..

how far can life takes you..
how worse can life been..

I just reached Perth last Friday. That morning was not going well for me. Even before I went to the airport, I forget to bring my keys that i use to lock up my luggage. On the way to the airport, it was even more fun, my brother was driving and when we went up BKE, that was hugh traffic jam greet us. We have to spent another 20 minute, do a U-turn.. and went through SLE and TPE to the airport instead. When i nearly reached the airport, I got a jam near Serangoo entrance there. I was kind of shock because who would expect such a jam at such a place.

In the end, I made it to the airport but it was like 20 minutes late. Sigh.. The only thing that went gone smooth is the immgration. Australian's immigration is one of the few place that you do not want to visit. That is because it is so damn strict that can make you want to cry. You need to declare how much money(cash) you bring, food, got bring any wood stuff, and have been places with mud... Maybe next time they will ask you how long is your dick..

I was with kevin then, we went to the plane together. He was kinda unlucky for excess bagage and have to pay 105AU for 7kg of load. Bo bian, he had to bring his electronic keyboard over.

When i reached currie hall, hostal lah.. Things was as usual and funny. Wilson and lock, who moved out of this expensive place, was there to welcome me, joanne and kevin for coming back. Its great to see these close friends of mine when we used to lived beside each other, shouting "whao lao eh" when we play DOTA for "k-s". I got the key to my new room, which is suppose to be nbigger and have a pantry which is shared by 5 people, instead of 20 people that I used to be at. Aidan immediately tempted me to play dota.. out of desperation, I took out my laptop and test if I can play or not. OMG...

There is no network connection even though i have plug my computer with the lan cable to the port. I go try the phone there, and there is no sound. The worse thing about the phone is, IT LOOK LIKE A DAMN TOY PHONE. I should have taken a picture and show you. So hence, i took my laptop to kevin room and test. To my surprise, it worked and I can connect to the internet!

It was "damn off" for me. Luckily, to get my mood back to norm, aidan suggest we go out to town to eat. We went to City Garden, a restaurantin town, that night and have a nice dinner together.

Thats about what i am going to blog. I got no idea when I going to get my internet and LAN back. I can't arrange my timetable, can't access to unit material, and most important cannot play Gunz and DOTA!

Even now, i am borrowing my friend's computer to blog.

These few days, alot alot of things had happened. Not only the connection, there are many happy, and yet sad, confusing things happened. To be frank, I am very depressed now. With no phone, I can't call out, unable to share with anyone. Under the silence, without the internet, the only thing I did was to listen those sad songs that i brought with me alone in my room. Unlike last time, staying in B300 is noisy, where there is distraction, but you feel lively. Now when I am staying in the set, is very quiet..

To handle with the pain in my heart, I have to walk to Matilda Bay and cool down myself at night. Under the drizzling rain, I feel like God was crying with me even though it was summer.

I am damn sure it added another scar imprinted on my heart like a collection.

I can't blog what had happened. Yet, I just want you guys to know what is happening to me now because I know you guys care for me.

MOST IMPORTANT, DON'T ASK ME WHAT HAD HAPPENED! OR I WILL BE ANGRY. APPLIED TO BOTH SINGAPORE AND PERTH FRIENDS.

JUST READ AND FORGET OR KEEP IT IN YOUR HEART.
I really miss my family, my brother, my dog friend, kw and the rest of my good friends alot alot alot...

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger ming wei said...

hey dude...
ai zai man.. it's just the starting. everythin will go back to normal soon. haha. just hang on there ya? steady pom pi pi one! haha... yr internet will be up soon! and erm.. yr toy phone.. nvm la.. use handphone la.. more steady. haha.. take care man!

 
At 2:24 AM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

toy phone cute ma.. haha.. must be optimistic you know? how many people have toy phones nowadays? haha..

anyway.. cheer up lah.. must smile more.. we're already growing old.. we'll have wrinkles soon.. so we can't afford to have any unnecessary ones now.. haha.. *craps*..

your internet will be back soon yea? talk to you then.. :)

 
At 10:34 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Robin Wong said...

Hey,
I totally understand how u feel and what u go through...
no internet = HELL....
anyway.. whatever u go through, I am sure God is there for you, HE has always been and always will. Cheer up ya? I know your days will be better, and you should go RUSH the currie admin people to get your LAN and phone connection fixed. You paid for the things anyway... you have ur right to complain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home