Hell week over
My most busy week of the semester is over, but i have left a whole pile of work behind. In order to prepare for my finance my paper, I skipped 2 tutorials for it. This showed how poor my time management is. Kinda disappointed with myself at meeting shedule. This includes totally fogetting my driving lesson on friday even i woke up at 8+ and my lesson is at 9am.The most achievable thing i did this week is went for the mentor link lauch on thursday. My mentor is a manager working in a firm with computer OS in perth. Although is kinda irrevelant to my field and his, I guess the most important thing that i can get out of this program is the "basics" of working life. This includes what he do in a firm, the partners/clients relationships, management responsibilites, what to look out for. Such stuff is kinda invaluable information where even someone close to you may not want to share with you. Maybe i should ask for more like asking for a day tour at his workplace. Providing advice on my resume.
Even though my mentor is not an accounatnt or doing finance, I should be happy enough. He is someone that i can talk to, one of the few aussie here. And no matter how good your mentor is, the only time you will gain is when you go out for work. Even you get a CEO or CFO, it will be pointless if it is someone you can't communicate with. Btw, my mentor's name is Rambo.
Btw, sorry wq for the dota thing. I overslept. maybe tonight? Indeed i wish i am back too. I just went for a $18 dim sum. lol. Can go for buffet liao..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home