Gay Parade 2006
Ok, this is not supose to be like this. It was a good saturday evening, and we planned to eat out at northbridge with yh, wilson the gang. However once we reach there, the whole james street is closed. It was packed with people! I told yh, siao liao, must be some kind of thing going on.Indeed, that night was gay parade.
So whats on with gay parade, is an eye-opener.
I shan't talk less about it. Below is the video.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/jouh/gay%20parade/?action=view¤t=28102006110.flv
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/jouh/gay%20parade/?action=view¤t=HotDance.flv
I actually got 3 more clips with 2 pics. one of them is bar-top dancing.. But i was quite pissed with the program because it failed to upload after i tried upteen times.
Thats it for now..

2 Comments:
haha.. who says only your there got this kind of parade? singapore also have!
chin-GAY parade!
also gay!
lol...
that one is about arts...
this one is about 'happening' stuff..
which one u more interested in?
lol
Post a Comment
<< Home