I was looking foward to this date for some time. Today is a great day, all my mid-sems had finally ended and i can breathe in some fresh air again. Today is also a day when one of my chapter in life had end. However, i am unable to flip to next page and open up another chapter. Guilt, regret and pain had clouded me greatly that i knew i will stuck here for a long time to come.
I finally get to know the truth. After weeks, am free of the pain of pondering whether is true or not. Am finally able to open my eyes again. Sometimes, being hide in the dark is more painful. It is because you will hold on to that 10% or 1% of hope even your eyes may show you likewise. True enough, i do always feel scare when i have to come face the truth. But i want to know what is happening, no matter how painful it is.
There is a girl i love very much. I wanna wish her happiness.
I will always watch over her.. always
Final Fantasy XII theme song,
Kiss me Good-bye
You may say my love is all you need to see you through
But I know these words are not quite true
Here is the path you're looking for, an open door
Leading to worlds you long to explore
Go, if you must move on alone
I'm gonna make it on my own
Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
Follow your heart and fine your destiny
Won't shed a tear for love's mortality
For you put the dream in my reality
As time goes by I know you'll see this of me
I loved you enough to let you go free
Go, I will give you wings to fly
Cast all your fears into the sky
Kiss me good-bye, love's mystery
All of my life I'll hold you close to me
Won't shed a tear for love's mortality
For you put the dream in my reality
Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
You put the dream in my reality
Don't worry i am fine. If i am not, by this time you may already see something happening in the headlines liao..

<< Home