The First Weekend
I feel kind of tired, confused and depressed today..Yet hiding my heart away from the crowd,
I continue to walk on the path that the Lord guides me.
It is friday today. Same as the previous semester, I am now having only 4 days workload for the week. But this semester I am only having 12 hours of school compared to 15 which I had last semester. However, I can forsee this semester's work to be quite heavy compared to what i had last year. Most of the units that i am going to take this smester is a continuation of the previous modules that I took last year. I need to know the foundation or else I am really going to fly kite.
We went to victorial park to buy the food for the steamboat tomorrow with aidan, wilson and my new neighbour, yong jian. It was not as hot as the previous few days, and the best thing is that aidan got his car for this trip. I remember that we had steamboat last year at the dining room in the hostal. It went smoothly but the worse thing is that the cleaners drove us out of the hall because they needed to clean the place. This time we won't have a time limit eating our food because we are having the steamboat at wilson's house.
Things had really changed alot since I come back to perth. There are people moving out, and not to mention there are quite a nuber of new freshies moved in to currie hall. However some things just don't change. For example, the amount of time i needed to sleep. I found myself sleeping alot despite the hot weather. When i am in singapore, I don't sleep as much as I did here. Yesterday and tuesday, I nearly miss my 10am class. I woke up 945am which only gave me 10 minute to prepared myself and the rest to run to my lecture hall.
I guess I still have not get used to the lifestyle in perth.
Got to sleep, oink oink

6 Comments:
hey, got steamboat never chio !!!
oh freak... we forget about you
you want the leftovers?
cheer up ah~ get use to Perth once again YA HA! u like to fly kite ?? i love it too! hehe
you'll get used to it very fast one lah.. :) hmm.. it's getting late.. don't be hungry k.. hahaha.. i'm not cursing you.. bleah..
i wun, haha...
i am still full now on a sunday morning..
damn... 4 days week again...
enjoying life sia...
kw
Post a Comment
<< Home