Every semester, there is something happening...
1) someone confront me for unexplainable reasons2) I was admitted to the hospital before the exams
I am fine now, just that i need to defered one of my papers. Will update after every shit thing is over..

5 Comments:
wtf?!
admitted to hospital?
what happened dude?
anyway.. take care man..
and all the best for your papers!
yea.. what happened? take care lah.. good luck for your papers.. cya soon~
i was infected with Gastroenteritis. Was hospitaized half a day with a dripper. By the time i discharged, it was 1 hr before my first paper. I was so dizzy and tired that i have to defered the exams.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenteritis
jia lat~~ ... its damm suay to get it before exams lar... now u have to "packet" the subject till next sem . Take care man~ eh~ good luck for rest of the papers K!
YA HA~
i am still vomitting now... dunno how to go through the rest of them.. damn..
Post a Comment
<< Home