Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thank you...

I just realised i have alot of great friends.

I will be flying off in 2 hours time and i feel that i need to properly thank them. It is now CNY period, and despite everyone's busy schedules, you all did spend some of your precious time, just to meet me. Each of us have 24 hours a day. The time we spend with each other is really limited. The next time i meet you all will likely be 10 months later. I was so busy earlier that i don't even have the time to properly have a chat with you all. All i can do now is only to tell you, "take care" and god bless. I really feel bad sometimes because i do scare to lose any of my friends. This is extremely true during this holiday when i make so many new friends. I met 2 japs back in perth, and jean when i went back for exams, my colleagues, and some other friend to friends. I know eventually, i have to let go some of them, and it is really a pity because of the time constraint that i have, i am unable to know them better.

Since i started work, i never watch any anime or play any games. Time has never been so precious to me. Before my exam during my internship, i almost spend every night studying at JE library with WQ. I spend the remainding 2 weeks meeting with anyone i know of. Regretably, I am unable to meet some close friends like Wai (army buddy) and some of my JC classmates.

I wanna take this opportunity, before i go back to perth, to thank everyone accepting me as a friend. I know at times i havecommunication problem, even accidently de jiu people. Yet you guys still accept me as who i am. I too, will never forget you guys, who pass by my path, and give me an enjoyable ride, that i will treasure for life, till the day i die...

I also wanna specially to thank my best friend, Wen Quan for being with me all this while. I once thought in my life, i will never be able to find any best friends. But you prove me wrong and tell me that i can have one. Despite the fact, that i still don't like being called dog, I am glad that i had met you. Wheather is studies, girls, games, sports, food, and ANIMALS there is always u around. I sincerely, deepest from my heart, want to say a big Thank You.

I once told Kar Wei, that best friends in this world dosen't exisit. This is because i was once betrayed, and i don't wish you to get hurt like me. I am sorry, i know you have always been there for me yet i didn't treasure this friendship. You are still one of my best friends, and I promise that I will spend more time with you after i come back.

Thank you ming wei, calyn and my longest friend, lishan too. There is nothing much more i can say.. You guys are always there, ready to listen.

Thank you to the rest of my friends too. I don't want to put names because i have so many of you, i scare i will miss out any. All of you are equally important to me. :)

To all my singapore friends, see you all in 10 months. I will take care of myself so that you guys will not be worried about me. This is a responsbility for me, and to my parents as well.


Take care, and god bless.
Please leave a comment too...

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, February 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude..
why suddenly so full of emotions?
ha.. anyway, had a great time yest at my place!
see u in 10 mths' time! all the best man.. huat ah!

 
At 4:00 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Khairul Neezam said...

ah kao so emo ah! Hhahahah channel all that energy into DOTA man! :D
Btw, didn't manage to have one last game hor, so sad. But we'll try sometime ah. Best of luck for your studies!

 
At 5:53 PM, February 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, thank you. I just feel like thanking you all. Thats all.

 
At 12:45 AM, February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no prob lah.. i didn't do much also.. :) in fact.. i haven't talked to you for so long!! haha.. hope you're still doing well.. if there's anything you want to talk about you know where to find me.. even if i'm not on msn.. there's still sms!! haha.. although i know it's not cheap.. haha..

take care.. see you in 10 months' time!! (if i'm going perth this june then see you in 4 months' time.. haha..)

 
At 3:09 PM, February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. cya in 10 mths time... each time i see u back its the same old u... i hope to see a great change in you in 10 mths time... kick your gaiming and anime habit( or at least minsize them) and spend more time wif your girl friend/s and soon u will get attached!!! jia you!! >_-

u've only got 10 mths to finish your driving course in perth or u gonna end up in BBDC again... :x
i suppose u would be going to CBD to work aft u come back right??
(or back to pulau tekong??) :x

and all the best for your coming 2 semesters!! 10 mths more for your square hat! :x

 
At 5:03 PM, February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUAT AH! Ai yah~ how many times have i send u n pick u frm e airport.. i think i lost count le~ So 10 mths i think very fast 1 lar... hmm ENDURE ~ WOOF~ lolz
Maybe i might go Perth this coming hols in June ah ~ But i need to seek "clearance" 1st frm her lolz YA HA~

 
At 12:55 AM, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, thanks... I appreciate it. The way i am going, i dunno can i survive for 10 months. I really miss you all. starting to drive next week. Going to camp also after i came back. Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home