Saturday, May 19, 2007

blogging...

Sometimes i just wonder am i right to use blogging as a means to vent out my frustration and feelings. In the process, someone may get hurts.

Let me make it clear, i never regret posting any of the posts. Every post that i had made, i had made some thought to it. From the first post till now, i am very certain i have not lied (except this year April's fool). I am not perfect, and i do make mistakes. And there are times really, it is biased towards me. But this is inevitable because it is expressed according to my prospective, to my feelings afterall.

I am sorry if i have offended anyone again.

Anyway, a small update about me now. I am currently very screwed. Still 2 weeks behind work, and had not done anything. I have my worse week now cause i only went for 4 hrs of lecture and skipped all my tutorials. Just failed my tax paper, and terribly. May fail the unit..

I would not make an excuse out of anything because it is my fault to begin with. I am just wasting my parent's money. What an unfilal child i am. It is ironic because i didn do anything from the start even i just flung my tax. Don't even have the motivation to do anything. I am now sick. Dunno should i see doctor not, cause there is blood in my flam i coughed out. TMD, wei liang was telling me, why alway exam period u get sick.

Argh, why this world havent end yet... muhahahhahahaha

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SY

Sounds like u are going through alot in Perth. Not too sure exactly what pains and troubles u are going through.
but i happen to chance upon this verse,
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

so i hope u see some light in this message. and cheer up okay?
come back quick so that we can go amoy to have lunch again. =)
TC
-AT-
mw and wq going to PERTH????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home