Moving on...
As I watch the Robot Chicken on that giraffe, it makes me reflect on how life works...Denial
Anger
Bargaining ( though this one can be anywhere)
Depression
Acceptance
For now, i am just moving in with life though i am still under depression. I had accepted and now I will move on because my ultimate wish and prayer is finally answered. And this time, i prayed that things will work out the correct way so that i won't look back again.
Anyone who want somemore from Robot chicken, here is it..
Calvin and Hobbes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA64g3pi97M
Super Mario in Grand Theft Auto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziP7_0rHLOI
Exams, assignments, tutorials... Argh, i want to bite someone in the face!!!! Hope time can pass as quickly as possible. Every minute i spend is in agony.

2 Comments:
oh man sy i really wanna talk to u !! when r u ever online YA HA~
i really miss u man...
suffering like a dog here...
ARGH I WANNA BITE SOMEONE IN THE FACE
can u guys book the car & the accomodation here? i am freaking busy
u got yr ticket liao?
Post a Comment
<< Home