Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Closing entry...

As promise, this is my farewell entry. There is a sligh delay because i have no inspirations to blog last week.

Anything that starts, will comes to an end.


Apologies:

First of all, i have to apologize to god. I fail him and not being able to live in his name. I love Him, yet i still have done anything for him.

There are promises i made in this blog, and i am unable to fulfill it. I did not finish my part 3 on the story on JJ. I did not blog about my road trip last year, and finally "talk cock sing song" was not posted regularly. Sorry for the expectations that you had given me that i could not fulfill..

There are people i have offended through blogging. I admit that there are times i have use indirect and scarcastic remarks on them. Sometimes i even have expose out something that i am not allow to say. Sorry for the hurtful remarks that hurt you.



Reflections:

Blogging is part of my life. It gives me an opportunity to say something freely, without restrictions. It also let me said something that i am unable to convey in the real world. It gives me a chance to destress, to waste time, and to complain. It even gives me a chance to express, improve my english, and to give happiness to others.

After 2 and a half years, i feel Australia is a very nice place to stay. Its definately a good place to retire. I don't know much about working in australia, but no matter wad, there is no place better than at home. I got to see my parents here, got the best food and best friends. Although i know the stress level is extremely high down here, i think is just part of life and you just have to go through it.

heh.. is been a wonderful journey..



Thanksgiving:

First of all, i want to thank god. The god that i love and trust. Despite all the twists in my life, i want to thank him for everything, the goods and bads. Everything he plans for me.. the laughter, the smile and the tears, are all from him. I just pray he can forgive me as a unfaithful child.

I would like to thank Blogger, for the services it provided me. A free account that i do not need to pay for using its services. If there is no Blogger, you won't even be here in the first.

I would like to thank my parents. Without them, there will be no more Australia Panic.

I would like to thank the audience of this blog. I really have great time entertaining you all. In addition, is because of you that is why started to make personal reflections and jokes on my blog.

I would like to thank the following people (no preference of order), Aidan, Calyn, Joanne, Jun Bin, Ming Wei, Wen Quan and YH. Without you guys around, i will not even blog. When there is demand, then there is supply.. haha


Future

What will be the future like.. no one will knows. All i can say is, i will continue to blog and move on. Till then, see you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home