1 week was down, and my birthday is coming (Part 2)
Love is selfish, yet you have to let it go if it does not goes to the right waySorry guys, I will continue to blog where i had stopped 2 days ago. As i had mentioned before, i went to the beach last saturday and got toasted under the sun. It was so damn hot that we could hardly do anything there except for sun-tanning. The wave was good, afterall Australia is surrounded by oceans. Where got like Singapore beaches where the wave like water hitting against the swimming pool. The sand was soft, but it was damn hot! For a moment i thought i feel like those indians running through the hot pit during Deepavali. Canny was telling me that she felt like meat cooking on a hot pan. That was why after toasting (sun-bathing) for like 30 min, buay ta han liao... got to go under the shade to take a breadth. Unlike last year, the beach was cold and we were able to play some ball games on the beach. It was hectic this time when you can feel the hot air can take your breadth away.
After the beach outing, Aidan drove us to Subiaco for smoothies. even it cost a bomb for me, I guessed it was ok to treat myself something and take off the pressure from studiesfor a moment. To be frank, i guess this was the first time that i drank smoothie. It got a mango-ish and smooth taste. It was overall a cool drink because you can enjoy something like this under 38 degree of temperature.
The afternoon i spent that day is to prepare the food for the steamboat. Oh man, in the end all i did was to help carry the stuff to wilson's place. Much of the work is done by Wilson and Aidan. In fact, I am impressed at wilson's resourcefulness and kinda independent. He knows all the household stuff, preparing, washing and cutting the raw food. When i asked him how he learned all those, he told me that he just watched how his mother did and follow it. I guessed when you are with him, anything is possible. For aidan, he cooked Curry Chicken for the dinner and used his car to aid us with transporting the food and chairs from Hall to Wilson's house.
The steamboat began after the dusk fall. We got fishballs, sotongballs, meatballs, cabbage, pork, beef, chciken, fishcakes, crabmeat, hotdogs, da po and many more. We got so much food that there were like 1/4 left-over. However, its always better to have excess than shortage. We gave the rest of the food to wilson's house, afterall they are the host.
I guess the most exciting thing is the "number game" that we have after we were full. This is a game when the guy/ger who guessed the correct number which was set by someone had to eat the food (normally leftover).For some reasons, I am always the one kanna aimed. Right from the start, they said this: "Never see Gabriel eat damn bu suan3." Haha, forgive me guys, because i am always the one who "jia1 liao1" inside the food to make it more amusing. They planned, plot and make sure i got to eat or else they won't stop the game. That is why that night i tried to act sia lan to make them more determined to kill me. I guess this is worthwhile if I can make everyone laugh for a night. I believe that God creates me this way is partly of this reason.
Ever tried Salty, pepperish crabmeat and fishball mixed with coke? Kevin got killed by me and had to eat that. I didn meant to kill him, just that it was damn sway for him to get the right number set by Jean. but it was after his turn I got a taste of my own medicine. Everyone set their aim on me, planned and plot to make sure I will get the number eventually. Kevin had his revenge on me. No wonder the food (revenge) is sweet, maybe just the coke. When i wanted to began the next round, everyone just rubbed their arse, standed up and started clearing the table. OMG
Kevin was smiling at me.. So evil
It was a great night indeed. Although i did'n took much photos from the steamboat. I got took some pictures from Cottlesoe Beach instead that morning. "IF" i got the time, i will upload these photos and show to you guys.
I finally got to talk to someone on Monday night. Remembered last october that I had a fight with a girl in my Hall. Yea loh, this is the girl i am talking about. We got things sorted out between us finally. Haha, it took her so long to forget things, I already prepared not to be friends but since fate brought this friendship together, why not take it back. However, i am really afraid to start another fight with her, that is why i told her that i am still uncomfortable talking to her. Hope things work out soon.
Forget all those conflicts, sometimes is better not to know, and interfere. From what i see, the more one interfere with these affairs will get punished.
It was a long week for me. Full of happennings here. But regardless what happened, I should start prioritise myself on studies. This semester is really not easy. I just went my MA tutorial today and i got all my answers wrong. Not to mention my CA homework was a rushed one.
友共情
下雨天总挂念从前
球场上那可爱片段
突然又已一年
祈望再会面
旧朋友就算心永未
遥远但这刻渴望见
即使重聚再短
时光可变 世界可变
人情亦许多都变迁
友共情不变
那种真找不到缺点
你我再次相见随年和月身心虽耗损
友共情从难扭转
心内那热暖仍是纯真未变
(half rap):now and then
think of you and me
forever friends forever we'll be
time is changin' but nothing's to be blamed
cos our heart forever sing
This a Song by Leo Gu 古巨基. It is a cantonese song, sounds peaceful and nice. I wanna delicate to my Singapore and Perth Friends. Friends Forever.
Ever wondered why i yesterday put up the lyrics?
The first one is used for describing myself these few days
The second for is from a request.
These 2 songs is cantonese songs and is damn nice.
Finally my birthday is around the corner. Last year i was spared because these guys in perth don't know me very well. However i guess this year will be quite different. Everyday, I am sure that someone will mention about the duck pond, Swan River, Margaret River etc.. I guess on my birthday will be a revenge party for these people here. I guess i have "te jiu" too many people here since I arrived in Currie Hall. I am damn sure aidan will throw me down into the duck pond this year because I had partly carried him there last year.
I must start to planned an escape route.
Maybe getting a Nike shoe to make me run faster will be a good idea
Any suggestions are welcome.

5 Comments:
wow..u sure have written a loooonnnggg entry huh..i scanned through only..lazy to read..haha..getting slpy..
yo man.. where are e pics?? dun be lazy! quick post them up! haha.. n u dun have to act xia lan la... see yr face xia lan enof liao.. muahaha.. anyway.. few more days yr bday liao rite? haha... u bao zhong man.. i dun wish to hear anymore porn.. erm no.. i mean, pond stories from u!
juz shut up!!! er.. i mean... more pics and less words...
pictures speaks a thousand words!!
KW
lazy lah.. pictures from the beach.. you just wanna see aussie babes is it?
ah ber den!! then what u think? see your face meh?? of coz is see the CHIO ANG MOH BABES lah! haha.. eh, australia got nude beach not?
Post a Comment
<< Home