Monday, March 13, 2006

A Great Day

Thanks Everyone!

Anyway, I have a great time today. It has been quite some time since i got quite a happy birthday celebration. Thanks for everyone for the party. I will always remembered today as a special day. Hope lock and Joanne will forgive me for dragging them down into the duck pond.

I wanted to thanks my parents for remembering my birthday.

I wanted to thanks my brother for the call to wish me birthday. Next to my parents, my sister and my brother is the one that i love most.

Last but not least, I wanted to thank all my friends who give their blessings to me.

I promise pictures will be up by friday. I got 3 tutorial which is due on wednesday.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger mag said...

OPPS!!

i've missed ur bday!!

so sorry..Happy Belated 22nd Birthday!! better late den never..heez

 
At 11:33 PM, March 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry... you are not the first..
and i had reach 22, which means i have enter the age of reality, so birthday such thing dosent means much to me.

BTW, am i excuse to chip in for your present next year? haha

 
At 1:02 AM, March 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzz wahaha SY tutorials lor... finally i c u doing some studying lol, Animes??

 
At 2:34 AM, March 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for reminding

Gonna break my promise..
haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home