Upcoming Events
1) MA mid-sem (11/04)2) Ester break (14/04 to 23/04)
3) ITF mid-sem (25/04)
4) LFB 3000 words assignment(unknown)
5) CA assignment (27/04)
6) Career Mentor Link Function
With all the exciting and upcoming events that april offers me, i do not think i have time to play anymore. Even though Japan's Spring season had arrived with so much anime. I guess i have to miss all the actions until june. School Rumble 2 and tusbasa chronciles 2 are the shows that I highly anticipated. I heard Naruto had finally returned and continue from its filler arc. Yet, with limited connection ability and time constraint, i guess I have to miss all of them.
The probabilty of going back to Singapore for me is higher now. I can't stand the food down here man. It is both costly and tasted like shit. Furthermore i guess I can stop learning to drive for a few weeks in return for food. I also can get away from winter. It is freezing in the morning and night down here though winter is yet to arrived. Wen Quan suggested going taiwan. But since i am only back in SG for 3 to 4 weeks, I guess its better to go somewhere near. KL or bangkok is a good idea.
One extra thing that i take on is the career mentor link program. Is a program that you are assigned to a mentor, who is already working outside. I got no idea what to do now, but i should be one of the lucky ones to be eligible for this program because out of the 130+ that applied, i am one of the 70 people who got it. I hope to get alot of information out of this program through my mentor who is working as a manager in a certain company. I hope he won't ask me to give him extra service.

8 Comments:
MA - Management Accounting
CA - Corporate Accounting
ITF - Introduction to finance
LFB - Legal Framework of Business
u forget to add ester break. YA HA! haha hmm eh MW i just wanna confirm with u ah,r we going to newton for dinner tmr?? WOO~
hmmm... you mean going NEWTON CIRCUS for luther's bday tml? with all those stingray, satays, oyster omelette, kang kong, char kway teow, chicken wings, sambal prawns, chilli crabs, etc???!!!!!!!
YES!! WE'RE GOING TML!!!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I love Singapore.
WTF!
SINGAPORE FOOD IS PROHIBITED TO BE DISCUSS HERE!
MY SAMBAH STINGRAY~!
MY ZHU ZHA TANG!!!
don't worry lah.. no pictures of sambal stingray etc.. hahaha..
but i'm sure getting sick of Thai food.. *sighs*..
you wanna see pics of Thai food instead? haha..
you wanna see pics of pizza, pasta, mashed potatos, baked potatos, chips?
hehe yeah too bad we didnt had stingray~ but i guess thai food would do as well~ YA HA~
atcually this place got some unique food also..
like indonesian
and vietnamese...
yes, you can find them here, and i think those cost can be comparable to SG.
Post a Comment
<< Home