Saturday, March 25, 2006

I am killed

I am killed, and glad to be..

So what is it about.. this is a killer game organised by the Resident's Club from Currie Hall. To be frank, i was not suppose to be in this game, my friends sabo me and wrote my name on the sign up sheet without my knowledge.

Anyway, the rules of this game is simple. Each of us who signed up are assigned to kill a different person in the game. In order to kill him/her, they have to get their intended victim alone, and say to them "you are killed." One thing is that you can't killed him/her when your victim is in their own room. And secondly, you cannnot kill anyone you like, you only can kill the victim assigned to you.

Sounds easy huh, but for people like me, either that i will sleep in my room or go out with my friends to eat. It will be kinda rare to see me alone. However, I just can't wait to get out of this game which I didn't sign up on my own will. In other words, can't wait to get killed.

Today the killer was here, tat was a quite-sized big ah mo knocked on my door, and he asked me to go out to the dining hall for debrief on today's hall event. That was quite a trick, at first thought, I beleieved what he said. I get my clothes up(it was cold outside), and walk out. For some reason, I feel quite strange why he called me only and not my neighbours.

Then kevin came along and asked me "where to?"

Oh crap, at that instant, I know i am standing beside the killer who wanted to kill me. Alright, I went outside to let him kill, no point be a wussy and hide inside my room. HAHA.

Well, today was my mum's birthday. Glad to hear her voice. But through the phone, i can hear that she is not feeling well now. Her voice is quite off from the normal. I am quite worried with her now. Any christians who are reading this, please keep her in prayers k! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home