Saturday, March 18, 2006

Currie Hall's Food

The first time i reached here, i was praising that the standard(food) is getting better compared to last semester. For the first few weeks, the food is acceptable. But as time goes by, the food is getting worse.

I have 3 meals of curry last week. The first time was nice, the 2nd time was ok, and the third time was.... And this week was worse, nachos with some minced meat for lunch, chicken rice SOAKED with oil (dosent taste like chicken rice) for dinner. And today's lunch: HARD Rock Steak, with dryed FRIED fries and some onion rings. Today's dinner, lasagne with long beans and mashed potatos. I can't be bother to try and thus we ended up at Northbridge's Cha Chang Tin for dinner instead.

I got myself corn sauce with meat rice for 7AU, and one cup of teh bin for 3AU. OMG, i can get 4 cups back in SG. Aidan got himself a bowl of luncheon meat with fired egg noodles. Kevin, who suggested to go there, got himself a bowl of beef bristle noodles. Not to mention that both of them got themself a can of Yeo's Soya milk for $3AU each. The rest is about the same..

When you asked me how the hell i will pay for a $3AU($3.90SG) milk tea, i will tell you that i am desperate. I nearly drink one milk tea back in singapore. This is the 2nd milk tea i drank here since i come back.... ZzzzZ

I am sorry guys about the photos. I really do not have time to post that up for now because I am busy with the tutorials. Have to put my studies pirority. Btw, if you guys are interested in some photos for my birthday, go visit joanne's blog. She had put some there. I have link her blog to mine.

Although i got thrown twice into the pond, i guess you won't be able to see them because it was kind of dark.

4 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i am sure u will enjoy your stay in australia despite the food there. enjoy to the fullest! don't always study. =) Not everyone gets to come overseas to study for 3 years. =)

 
At 2:24 AM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i meant food= Ur hall's food

 
At 12:11 PM, March 19, 2006, Blogger ming wei said...

one can of yeo's costs S$3.90!!!!???
i think i should open a mama shop in australia man..

 
At 2:02 PM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess AT is starting to miss australia's life...
ahaha...
hows work man?
i never see you on9 very long liao

mw: you will get rich!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home