Sunday, May 21, 2006

laughing at life....

well, just a quick update.

As usual, I have been feeling down. Yet I guess it is useless to get any advice from friends because this is really something i had to sort out myself. Have been isloating myself from the world and the best friend that i have now is my pillow and laptop. I guess the only thing now that can lightened up my mood is Suzumiya Haruhi and WC3.

you can say that i am trying to hide from reality

Anyway, no matter how life turns, I will only stop walking when i lose my limbs or become dead. 3 more weeks to exam and have just waste another weekend on Haruhi and games. I guess it is finally time to mug liao. Time is running out.

I guess one of my strong points is to manage myself between work and life. What I mean is that, no matter how my life twisted around, I will pick myself up, with whatever energy that i left, and do whats "critical" on hand. Of course, I still lack of time management so please pray for me that i will be ready for the coming exams.

With the exams around the corner, I will not be on9 as often as i did in the past weeks. I got a lot of things to catch up on. For the past 2 weeks, i have been doing nothing. Skipping tutorials and lectures are no longer unusual for me. I hope that will change before i run pass the finishing line.

Last week, i met up with Rambo. He is my career mentor for now. He brought me to a town, which the name i had forget. I am glad that he share some experiences with me about work, and of course life. He also tell me how aussie spend life relax-ing on weekends to catch up with friends. I told him it is impossible for Singaporeans to enjoy the same life as aussie does. Well, no matter how heavy your work is, I guess you have to manage your life well. I kinda envious of him on how he manages his life because even when he is working, he participarte alot of activites like charity, mentorship and his favourite pub hangouts.

My exams will start with a law paper on the 12th of June and end with a MA paper on the 17th. I got my ticket back on the 21st and I guess i will just take my time to pack my room buy some souvenir back. If you need anything, just post a comment here and I will see what i can do. WQ, you want apple strudel right? of course the followering charges will apply:

10% service charge
10% flight charge
20% labour cost
5% for gratuitous tribute

I actually do have pictures for upload. If you want, ask from me through msn. I am tired..
I will stop here for now.

8 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, May 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh 5% tribute?? hmmm i buy u snacks from farm can ?? lolz. Thanks for remembering !! woo!

 
At 9:22 AM, May 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read ming wei blog and he looks like playing dota...

Play dota leh..
maybe this thursday or friday

 
At 5:45 PM, May 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i damm free lar wahaha but play with u .. wha lag till i die lor~~

YA HA~
Tear the ticket and follow in hell for 40 days~

 
At 12:25 AM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm... can i use a tin of pedigree as your "5% for gratuitous tribute"??? or u wan a frisbee?


kw

 
At 5:54 PM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am gonna beat the crap out of you

 
At 12:33 AM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WQ... u are ur chiwawa's CSM rite??? come... take gab in hand for me... hes going to bite me!!

KW

 
At 12:24 PM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WQ... by any chance, can you help me get the first shipment of 1/100 infinite justice and Legend gundam? Got stand for the first shipment. I think need to preorder from shop.

Anyway, dota tonight with mw.

 
At 11:01 PM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok which shop ?? to do preorder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home