Thursday, June 15, 2006

Double trouble

I was feeling rather uncomfortable this few days. For some reasons, my gums are feeling abit numb.

I wonder is it because my wisdom tooth coming out.

I dun want to eat porridge for the next 4 weeks :(

5 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

porridge?

what about..
sambal stingray?
bak ku teh?
satays?
char kway teow?
oyster omelette?
mee goreng?
roti prata?

oooo.....

 
At 11:30 PM, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun demoralised me leh...
I already got exams for the next 2 days..

 
At 5:49 AM, June 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sy.. hope u did well in ur exam. i m leavin to kl later at 4pm. so sorry that wont be able to say bye to u.. anyway.. take care ya. god bless!!

 
At 1:53 AM, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... dont worry... the food inthe pedrigee is soft... lols

KW

 
At 3:16 AM, April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home