Thursday, June 01, 2006

june..

wow, it is finally june. Time indeed had pass fast and not to mention my exams are coming when the holiday are ending for the rest of you in SG. I did warn you guys holiday ends fast.

Anyway, I will be likely to leave my blog idle for the next 2 weeks in the wake of my exams.

I just watched Davinci Code last week (that cost me $11.50). And my comments is "WTF" To be frank, I didn't know anything about the story plot, I didn't know of the existence of such book either. When Aidan told me about the plot after the movie (cause i don't know what is going on), I was kinda shock. This is due to the reason that i am a christian. I only went to see this because Tom Hanks was in the show and Aidan did psycho me to go. It dosen't matter now since I had already watched it. I do like the movie, and the mystery and etc, but no way I gonna recommend this movie to other people. And i do know why people say is boring. They don't understand what the movie is about. I also didn't understand it, and therefore, i think I should read the book before i rent the DVD to rewatch it if i have the time.

I also like to recommend a show to you guys. Its called Prison Break. Watch it. This is the first english series that i watched in my entire life. No doubt is also one of the greatest TV series that I had ever watched. To be truthful, is like Lost, events after events that keeps you clinching your teeth and wondering what will happen next. Everything in Prison Break is explainable by scientific reasoning and therefore you won't find cock up events like a polar bear on a tropical island or a black plume suddenly appear in front of you to say "hi".

Back to books, see you guys in half a month. And help me pray for my sister because she is going to give birth to her first inborn in 2 weeks.

I am gonna be Uncle Chan!!! YA-HA..
duh...

8 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger ming wei said...

holiday's ending?

no... there's still 2 months to go what..

 
At 10:24 AM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to be...
isn't it fast?

 
At 9:50 PM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm... my holidays haven start yest,... i still hav my finance course and my exam is on the 15th... when is ur flight?

KW

 
At 10:08 PM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... i juz realised 2molo is 1 yr exactly from my ORD date... lol... and urs supposed to be 2 days earlier rite??


KW

 
At 10:42 PM, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you going to finish yr exam even earlier than mine..
damn..
go read previous post.

oh yea damn. "supposed ord"

 
At 12:01 AM, June 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz ,ORD for u ah ?? hmm u wait lor... the preorder thingy how??

CWQ YA HA~

 
At 12:01 AM, June 03, 2006, Blogger ming wei said...

u wait long long lah u

 
At 8:26 AM, June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aya... forget it lah... sigh.. its just too far from reach..

and damn, no body wish me good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home