Post exam..
Exams are finally over. It has been one and a half year since I started studying in perth. I have meet many friends in Perth and each semester leaves me with more and more memories for me to remember. I have to say that this semester didn't start very well, but things turn for the better as time flow by. Anyway for now, I just wish i can pass my exams this semester. I have been slacking too much, too much procrastination, too much dota. I admit I didn't really try my best which i planned for last semester. I still do not have enough self -discipline for that and hopefully i can achieve something next semester.Sometimes, is amazing how much a person can do in a short amount of time when he is desperate. I finished by revision for 2 units in just 2 days. Not to mention that i have like 3 new topics which i skip during the semester. Of course you have to pay a price for doing last minute work. I just hope that this price dosent take too much away from me. I shouldn't have difficulty in passing the exams. But i think i should thank the lord for giving me a easy CA paper. It was the hardest unit among all and I should be happy i finished my revision except tax before the exam.
I will be going back to SG soon. Will be playing with my niece for the coming week. I don't know how often will i update, but i guess will be puting some photos if I did. My gums is not as numb as last few days but for safe, i better go to the dentist after I returned to SG. Its been years since i visited one.
Tats my last entry in Perth for the 3rd semester. Didn't really achive anything again. I am still single and alone. Sometimes I really hope to make breakthroughs in my life. Hahaz, what am i talking about man. Its time for holiday.

2 Comments:
breakthru(s) in life are over-rated! Tomolo at dinning hall... that will be your first step in knowing how bravery can be a stupid action yet a sincere notion. Hhaha... dey... cheer up dude... life is definitely not half as bad as u have described it to be. Remember... always look on the bright side of life...=)
woo~ i shall cya in sg in like erm.. 5hours time ? YA HA~
Post a Comment
<< Home