Alive..
I just wanna update what i had been doing since i return to sg. Once again, I had to give credit to my desktop which die in front of me when i played Tiberium Sun. My brother bought for me as a present from his first pay cheque. That game is one of the 12 games from the command & conquer series. And all these 12 games are complied into one dvd-rom which is called the Last Decade. As a c&c fan, there is no reason for me not to buy it. Somemore, 12 original games for the price of one (although it is outdatded). The next most anticipated games that I wanna get is FF12 and C&C 3. haha, I wonder when will i grow up man.Is not over yet, my laptop was half dead also. Despite it is still capable for me to play games, I can't go on9. my brother suspected that the internet driver got infected. He scolded me why i need to do so much downloading. Come on, the main reason i use the internet is for downloading. Music, videos and games. All these are necessites. What is the point of using the internet without downloading. Sigh. I am using my brother's laptop now. Well, since this is his laptop, I won't be able to do any downloading. For some reasons, I have less interest on anime. But no matter what, i do not want to skip my favourite series, honey & clover. I got no idea how to get it man with my laptop and desktop down.
Of course since i came back, i have rarely blogged becuase there are abit too much entertainment here compared to perth. but i realise i spend more time sleeping then going out to socialize. I really do not know why i sleep so much even i returned to sg. Either i am really relaxing or running away from reality. Anyway, i just went for KTV at clementi. Ever since i start listening to anime songs, I have spend less time on chinese. I guess that is the reason why i sang badly just now.
I just watched the Germany match. Actually i only watched the 2nd half which proved to be the right choice. It was still 0-0 after the 1st half. And after that, we have 4 goals for the next 45 minutes. Isn't it great for germany? even though they didn't reach the final, I am really happy for them because it is better than 2nd placing where fans will morn if they lose the final. I have to admit this match is the "most goals" match tat i had watched this WC. Everytime i watch is either penalty or 1-0. But this match looks abit fake, how can he score 2 long goals so suddenly and smoothly. I wonder is there any kelongilness in this match, but regardless of that i am still happy for germany that they had a good ending.
Anyway, I actually wanted to talk about "choices" in this entry. But i just realise I don't really have much time now to brainstorm and think about this topic. It is very chim as such topic is really difficult to touch on because different people will have different views on it. But i just wanted to tell everyone how i personally feel about choices.
I guess the most obvious reason why we have to make choices is man's incapabilty to foresee the future. What will happen in the future is really beyond human's reach. Everything is decided by god and I don't believe such thing as fate can be controlled. Indeed, the actions we do in the past and today may shape the future. But it is God himself who draft out the plan carefully and laid the roads for us to choose. What we can do now is make the desired choice and leave the rest in the hands of God. And i guess the most difficult question is how are we going to choose them. The most common categories on choices is to decide whether you prefered to short-term, or long-term choices. I personally am practical, and prefered to make long-term choices.
The most essential quantities i will consider, I will make one which i know I will not regret in the future. One that I am responsible for it. And not one, that concern my own happiness. I am such an idiolt.
I can see most people prefered to make choices which concern over their own happiness. I do too, like what food i want to eat. There is really nothing wrong over it. And slowly, I have indeed become selfish and become more concern about my happiness. I guess this is good for me, yet contradictorily, it may be against my life motto. Life is really not easy to be.
Well, i am not godlikez, so don't think i didn't make any wrong choices in my life after you had read this.
I hope my next entry will be on one that i really regret about, even at this moment.

1 Comments:
Best regards from NY! didrex carisoprodol North carolina oxycontin lawyers Hp laptop recall Where can i purchase phendimetrazine on line
Post a Comment
<< Home