4th semester
first of all, i just wanna apologize to everyone for my inactivity in blogging. Frankly speaking, i am kinda free for now and have been spending some of my time on online games. I will try to blog more often from now since i am back in perth which there is nothing much to do here.School had just started for a week. I am currently in the 2nd week of the semester. Tutorial classes had started which means i have to do tutorials. Argh, I thought the worse unit that i took this semester will be company law. I guess it is very wrong because the unit that i hate most is financial statement analysis. Not only is boring, the lecturer is also boring, and this also make my tutorial boring because he is also my tutor. On the first lecture, he talk so much irrelevent stuff that half of the lecture notes remained uncovered. I wish someone can buy an alarm clock for him so he had better time management for his lecture/tutorial.
talking about time management, i feel that i still lack of it. I still couldn't manage my time well between games and studies.
The wheel had began to roll again. I find that i am the center of everything where i become the one to be aimed, suan and etc. Well, i am pretty used to it, so is alright for me. Afterall i know they don't mean what they said and just try to make people laugh. Being revolve like that sometimes has its costs. When I feel sad and continous bombardment on it can be painful. One important note is that everyone like to be appreciated.
Alright, i will blog more...
Miss my family and friends inSG.
And of course my niece :)

1 Comments:
Finally an update!! lolz happy studying over there ~ great tat u at least tot of tat instead of sp farming YA HA~
Post a Comment
<< Home