Life isn't easy to be...
To be honest, i seldom blogged when i am back in singapore. My purpose of blogging is to keep my friends update when i am in australia. That is the reason behind of my inactivity now. Anyway, I wish everyone a happy merry Christmas and a blissful new year.After one month, i am no longer a drug addict (described by kw). I have finally gained some weight thanks to the delicious food here. And true enough, time passes fast when you are having a holiday. Christmas is already over, and soon it wil be 2007. Very soon, I will return to perth in feburary for my final year in UWA. Is amazing how time past. Just two years ago, i was still going for my first lecture in Octagon Theatre with an introduction to microeconomics. Now, I am actually wearing business casual for work in CBD.
The first day of work was a culture shock for me. Wearing formally with a tie is never in my mind before. Even though is only for 2 months, this is reality. For the next decades after my graduation, it will be the same every morning, no longer to have much free time a student will enjoy. Tomorrow will be the third week of my internship. I guess there will be more complicated things for me to work on in time to come. I just hope that the lord will give me the strength to overcome the challenges ahead so that I won't be disappointed with myself. KPMG is really a good starting point for me and i hope that i can continue to work here after i graduate.
I had catch up with alot of friends recently. Thanks to the numerous birthdays in december, it suck out most of my money too. With this, I think i should go to sleep now. Need to wake up at 650am tml. That just suck, this feel just like army. Oh, about army, I will be back at camp at this time in 2007.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home